Come and get to know one of the best-loved wineries of Somontano. Enjoy a privileged environment at the foot of the Pyrenees and discover why our winery takes pride in being the founding producer of the Designation of Origin.
Visit our cellars or let yourself be carried away by the sensory and aromatic introductory course on offer and you will soon understand why our wines inspire those that try them. Enjoy a unique wine tourism experience, as authentic as the land that feeds our roots.
Guided winery visits and tastings (2 wines and Tasting Guide)
All visits by prior arrangement:
Telephone: (34) 974 31 22 73
Monday to Friday: 11.00 and 16.30.
Duration: 1 ½ hours.These times are subject to possible changes due to season and availability. Visits in English and French can be organized by prior arrangement, according to availability.
Wine buffet: Please ask for further details.
Price per person 3 € (only applicable to adults over 18)
Sensory and Aromatic Introductory Tasting Course
- Tasting techniques, evaluation of different wine types and a guided wine tasting with the Montesierra and Pirineos Selección brands.
- Gifts: Tasting guide and 1 bottle of Pirineos Selección Mesache
- Minimum of 10 people
- Duración: 3 hours
- Price per person: 30€
- Menus (according to season)
- Includes VAT, wine, a gift of a bottle of wine and a winery visit (minimum of 4 people)
- Reservations: (34) 676 95 16 77
Room hire for conventions and events
Please ask for further details: (34) 676 95 16 77